1st Conference (2004)
Chronicle [in Russian]
Conference Dates: 24–25 September 2004.
Organizers: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS, Saint Petersburg Linguistic Society.
Conference Venue: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS (9 Tuchkov per., Saint Petersburg), Conference Hall (fourth floor).
Call for papers on the ILS RAS website [in Russian].
The conference program includes two types of talks:
1) Keynote lectures from visiting professors, Russian typologists. Lecture time — 60 minutes.
- V. Nedjalkov (Saint Petersburg)
- Y. Testelets (Moscow)
- V. Xrakovskij (Saint Petersburg)
2) Papers by young scholars (including PhD students and senior students). Approximate time-limit — 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.
- V. Xrakovskij, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Head of the Department of Linguistic Typology ILS RAS — Chair
- S. Dmitrenko, Candidate of Philology, Science Secretary ILS RAS
- S. Say, PhD Student ILS RAS
- D. Gerasimov, PhD Student ILS RAS
- O. Dmitrieva, PhD Student ILS RAS
- N. Zaika, PhD Student ILS RAS