5th Conference (2008)
Conference Dates: 6–8 November 2008.
Organizers: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS, Saint Petersburg Linguistic Society.
Conference Venue: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS (9 Tuchkov per., Saint Petersburg), Conference Hall (fourth floor).
Call for papers on the ILS RAS website [in Russian].
The conference program includes two types of talks:
1) Keynote lectures from visiting professors, Russian typologists. Lecture time — 60 minutes.
- A. Zimmerling (Moscow, MSUH)
- N. Sumbatova (Moscow, RSUH)
- A. Rusakov (Saint Petersburg, ILS RAS —SPbSU)
- E. Golovko (Saint Petersburg, ILS RAS)
2) Papers by young scholars (including PhD students and senior students). Approximate time-limit — 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.
- V. Xrakovskij, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Head of the Department of Linguistic Typology ILS RAS
- A. Vydrin, PhD Student ILS RAS
- D. Gerasimov, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS — Chair
- S. Dmitrenko, Candidate of Philology, Science Secretary ILS RAS
- O. Kuznetsova, PhD Student ILS RAS — Secretary
- S. Oskolskaya, Programmer ILS RAS
- S. Say, Research Fellow ILS RAS