2nd Conference (2005)
Conference Dates: 4–5 November 2005.
Organizers: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS, Saint Petersburg Linguistic Society.
Conference Venue: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS (9 Tuchkov per., Saint Petersburg), Conference Hall (fourth floor).
Call for papers on the ILS RAS website [in Russian].
The conference program includes two types of talks:
1) 6–7 keynote lectures from visiting professors, Russian typologists. Lecture time — 60 minutes.
- V. Xrakovskij (Saint Petersburg, ILS RAS)
- Y. Testelets (Moscow, RSUH)
- A. Kibrik (Moscow, MSU)
- V. Plungian (Moscow, IL RAS)
- A. Volodin (Saint Petersburg, ILS RAS)
- E. Rakhilina (Moscow, VINITI RAS)
- V. Nedjalkov (Saint Petersburg, ILS RAS)
2) Papers by young scholars (including PhD students and senior students). Approximate time-limit — 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.
- V. Xrakovskij, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Head of the Department of Linguistic Typology ILS RAS (Chair)
- S. Dmitrenko, Candidate of Philology, Science Secretary ILS RAS
- S. Say, PhD Student ILS RAS
- D. Gerasimov, PhD Student ILS RAS
- A. Vydrin, Programmer ILS RAS