7th Conference (2010)
Conference Dates: 4–6 November 2010.
Organizer: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS.
Conference Venue: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS (9 Tuchkov per., Saint Petersburg), Conference Hall (fourth floor).
Call for papers on the ILS RAS website [in Russian].
The conference program includes two types of talks:
1) Keynote lectures from visiting professors, Russian and foreign typologists and experts in grammar and semantics. Lecture time — 60 minutes.
- Maria Koptjevskaja-Tamm (Stockholm University)
- N. Sumbatova (RSUH, Moscow)
- F. Rozhansky (IL RAS, Moscow)
2) Papers by young scholars (including PhD students and senior students). Approximate time-limit — 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.
- A. Vydrin, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- D. Gerasimov, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- N. Zaika, Junior Research Fellow ILS RAS
- V. Krylova, PhD Student ILS RAS
- O. Kuznetsova, PhD Student ILS RAS
- S. Oskolskaya, Programmer ILS RAS
- S. Say, Research Fellow ILS RAS