6th Conference (2009)
Program [in Russian] Abstracts [in Russian]
Conference Dates: 26–28 November 2009.
Organizers: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS, Saint Petersburg Linguistic Society.
Conference Venue: Institute for Linguistic Studies RAS (9 Tuchkov per., Saint Petersburg), Conference Hall (fourth floor).
The conference program includes two types of talks:
1) Keynote lectures from visiting professors — typologists and experts in grammar and semantics. Lecture time — 60 minutes.
- Martin Haspelmath (MPI EVA, Leipzig)
- A. Malchukov (MPI EVA, Leipzig — ILS RAS, Saint Petersburg)
- Bernard Comrie (MPI EVA, Leipzig)
2) Papers by young scholars (including PhD students and senior students). Approximate time-limit — 20 minutes + 10 minutes for discussion.